At Lane Instrument, we understand and respect our customers’ need to safeguard their information. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.laneinstrument.com and applies to the following aspects:
a. How personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
b. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data?
c. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
d. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information?
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We collect only information that you voluntarily give us via email, forms, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you have contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Our website uses features of Google Analytics based on Display Advertising (e.g. Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Impression Reporting, the Double Click Campaign Manager Integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads by contacting us via the contact us page.
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We use data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.
- Our website and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to this website and report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions & ad services are related to the visits to our site.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email or phone number given on our web-site:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We will never ask you for your social security number, so please do not ever reveal your social security number during purchasing or when receiving our emails.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.